Isoseal (NISHIYAMA Corporation)
This is a double-pipe sealing device that prevents the inflow of earth and sand from flowing through the gap between the main and sheath pipes in double piping and also prevents electrical corrosion caused by contact between the main and sheath pipes.
By tightening the coupling bolt, the inner and outer diameters of the seal rubber part are expanded to seal.
- No continuous metal flanges are used and there is no risk of electrical corrosion.
- No centering is required due to the concentric circles. Even if the center of the main and the sheath pipe is out of alignment, it can be mounted and there is no possibility of electric corrosion.
- The seal between the main pipe and the sheath pipe is strong and preventing the inflow of earth, sand, and water.
- It absorbs vibrations and protects the mains from ground vibrations caused by earthquakes and cars.
- Once the pipes are attached, they can be easily removed.
- It can be easily split in two with a knife or cutter, and can be easily installed on existing pipes.
- Compared to the filling method, the work time can be significantly reduced.
- Even if the bolt is broken, the seal is maintained.
- Isoseal is adopted by some customers who do not like metal touch.
- As fixing (support) material and sealing material for the pipe ends of all duplex structures.
- Sealing, shock-absorbing, and vibration-absorbing materials for wall penetrations such as building walls, manholes, pits, and common ditches.
|Specification of Isoseal||Pipe details||Weight(kg)|