Supportex (NISHIYAMA Corporation)
Sapotex" is a pipe end sealing device that effectively utilizes the elasticity of rubber to solve various problems such as electric conduction and rust caused by contact between main and sheath pipes in double plumbing, as well as earth and sand flowing into the gap between main and sheath pipes.
Two molded rubber rings are sandwiched between flanges from both sides to ensure tightness between the main and sheath pipes by tightening the bolts.
- Compared to the filler method, the work time can be significantly reduced.
- No centering is required because of the concentric circles.
- The main pipe and the sheath pipe are prevented from contacting each other and insulated with anti-corrosion effect.
- The seal between the main and sheath pipe is strong, preventing the inflow of earth and sand.
- It absorbs vibrations and protects the main pipe from earthquakes and ground vibrations.
- It can be used for any kind of pipes.
- As fixing (support) material and sealing material for the pipe ends of all duplex structures.
- Sealing, shock-absorbing, and vibration-absorbing materials for wall penetrations such as building walls, manholes, pits, and common ditches.
|Specification of Supportex||Pipe details|
|OD(mm)||ID(mm)||Thich.(mm)||Bolt Size||Weight (kg)||MainOD(mm)||SheathingID(mm)|